Celebrating pioneer day at my Grandma CarversSunday, July 25, 2010
Happiness
Jared & Parker set up a tent in the backyard...and slept in it.
Birthday dinner for my mom!! My mom, dad, and sisters were in town for my grandma's funeral- it was a sad day, but so great to all be together.
the RODEO-


Celebrating pioneer day at my Grandma Carvers

Celebrating pioneer day at my Grandma Carvers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So soryy about your grandma Wendy she sounds like a very sweet lady, but isn't it so wonderful that we always have the support of our family there to always make things seem just a little better!
Glad I made it on your blog photos even though I was only in town 2 days!:) It was great to all be together. Bummer I missed out on the rodeo and picnic at Grandma's. We'll have to add more adventures next month! Thanks for porting me around and for being a great sister! Love you!
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I have been thinking and praying for you. But it looks like it was nice to have your family here. Please let me know if thee us anything you need this week! Good luck with the move.
Looks like a very festive weekend. I am sorry about your Grandma. Even when it is "their time" to go, it is still sad to have them leave. :(
You have such a good family! Hope you are settling in well in your new place.
Post a Comment