We have moved all our stuff out of the house. It filled up a uhaul...a big uhaul, I'm not sure what it all was, but it's now in my brothers basement waiting till august. Last night was our first night in Roy, and Parker is quite happy to be living at Jared's parents.
This morning I was getting Luke ready when I realized I hadn't seen the box with all his clothes and diapers...I of course call Kristi (she knew where everything was, and it wasn't the first time I called her), and we figured out...all of Luke's things, diapers, clothes...all in Bluffdale.
A day of moving (thanks to the help of a great friend, ward members, & family)...still more to do, but by friday we'll have to be done. So one more crazy, crazy week & then life will slow down. Thanks for all the words of encouragement & again all the offers to help. What great people we have in our lives.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Not bad! Glad you got it done. I hope you find the mixing box soon!:)
okay, so i am back through posts and I see no final announcement of where on earth he is going to grad school? Looks like you will be there in August, right? And for now you are with the in laws. I am coming the end of June and am destined to see you and those two boys!! I'll be in touch... give me some more details, girl!
At least it was just the one box! And hopefully it isn't too hard to find among all the other boxes. I hope this week goes well for you!
Only one box missing. I still can't find a doll I through madly into the attic of our house on Main St in Vienna when we were moving. Things walk away during a move. Wow you work fast! Love you and all your helpers, too!
Post a Comment