Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our first glimpse of spring...

Today we went to the zoo. It felt wonderful to be outside, sun shinning, no jackets, just a really beautiful day.

My poor little Luke who has been suffering from some MAJOR excema...now has sunburned cheeks & forehead...in the excitement of spring I totally forgot that my 7 month old- needs sunscreen. To make things worse, I'm taking Luke to the doctor tomorrow in hopes of solving his excema or at least something that will help...with a sunburned face.

Anyways, back to the beautiful day...and for those who don't know I LOVE THE ZOO- probably more than the kids.





6 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh shoot! I always forget sun screen too, especially in the spring. When you're going to the pool in the summer it's a different story. I love you and your cute kids!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I love the zoo too! I am jealous it was a beautiful day to go. I was going to tell you. My sisters boy had spots of excema all over his body and she tried tons of lotions and stuff. She finally tried that Nivea lotion and put it on him every day and it has helped alot. Just another idea just in case the other suggestions don't work.

Chelsea said...

How fun! I too am LOVING this weather:) sorry your baby has bad excema....ella has some pretty bad skin too! its no fun!
ps Tera, if you see this your hair looks very cute dark!!

Brooke said...

The Zoo is always a good time. I hate excema. We actually took Kelsie to the Doc just the other day because she had it really bad on her face the doctor said to do Hydrocortizone with Eucerine. I'm sure you've tried most of this, but it did clear it up pretty fast. That was putting it on at least once a day.

The Green's said...

Hey...we went to the zoo today! It was awesome. I love the zoo too. It is just nice to be outside without a jacket. Don't feel bad about the sunscreen...I forgot it today too. I blame it on winter. It's hard to get back into the habit. I hope you weekend with Jared was fun. See you soon!

linnie said...

You all look so cute! I also love the zoo-what a great way to welcome spring.