Sunday, December 6, 2009

An Update

Aside from about a week of sickness we are all doing well. It's been one of those weeks where I just want to pretend we are all healthy. We missed out on 3 holiday parties & have just been stuck in the house. I think Parker is finally starting to feel better but he has a horrible cough and runny nose and with the flu scare this season, I would hate to bring him around. Jared and I both have had our runs in with sickness to & even little Luke seems to have a little cough (or maybe it's just normal & i'm just paranoid). But it just reminds me of how much I hate sickness...when will it ever end.

I decided to just post a few pictures, and remind you just to ignore the snotty noses you might see...




I actually keep this hat hidden or else he's wear it all day. And yes that is Parker's sucky face.
Luke's favorite way to sleep is with the blanket completely covering his face.

7 comments:

linnie said...

Thanks for the darling photos of your boys! So cute and handsome!
Love you all
Mom

Mandagirl said...

Oh shoot. Well, I hope it isn't our fault that you guys got sick. If it is any consolation... Isaac's cough is finally better. I feel terrible that you had to miss parties. I hate missing parties because it my day to day life, parties are the only thing worth looking forward to. Bummer. Hope you are all on the mend.

Mandagirl said...

that "it" is suppose to be an "in"

Jodi said...

I hope you guys feel better soon! The kids look adorable! Did Luke learn his blanky trick from Parker? Didn't Parker used to put the blanket over his face too? Or just right up next to it? Cute kids! I love the reference to the big baby up top too. You're funny.

The Green's said...

Cute pics Wendy. I love the picture of Parker with the Santa hat. It is darling.

Melinda said...

I'm glad you are all feeling better. Tis the season! Just wait till you have kids in school- they bring all kinds of crap home.

KMF & DSF said...

sweet, sweet little boys!!