What a wonderful little holiday weekend. Kristi & Dan joined us and so did Val (Kristi's friend from VA now living in CA). Wednesday was a girls movie night- we finally got to see New Moon. Thursday the boys played in a turkey bowl then off to the Jazzy Jeppson Thanksgiving. In case some of you have never attended...it's about 50 people in the gym at a church. Thursday night we whipped up a few of Dan & Val thanksgiving family favorites...yams, stuffing, and I made some rolls- kinda like a thanksgiving feast with no turkey. Friday was more girl time spent shopping in Provo. Saturday, even MORE girl time shopping at the gateway...
It's been awhile since i've had some real real girl time, and I realized how much I missed it. Sure was nice of them to let me tag along.
It went by way way to fast and now I have the vacation blues...

5 comments:
I have the vacation blues just looking at your pictures. Looks like so much fun. I saw New Moon last week too. That was one hot werewolf! Love you!!
Haven't seen new moon yet, maybe when I come to Utah if anyone wants to go again. Cute pictures!!
It sounds like you had a lot of fun. You deserve the break! Jared is awesome.
I felt blue, and then woke up with the flu.... which magnifies the vacation blues...
oh fun!!! love girl time... wish I was closer!!
Post a Comment