I don't really have anything to blog about...not yet at least, the fun is about to begin...my sister Dana & her family come in from DC Sunday night, then christmas, then my mom & dad come. But I sure will miss Kristi, Dan, Jodi & her fam.I love having things to look forward to. I just hate that they seem to fly by.
1 week till Christmas, seems kinda crazy...every year I have gone home if not for Christmas then the week before...this is my first year not and it's been a little hard. There is something about going home that really puts me in the Christmas spirit. So instead I'll just keep shopping, playing Christmas music, baking, watching ABC Family Christmas specials, & wrapping gifts until I get that spirit going.
On a side note, my little baby Luke, sits in a bumbo, puts things to his mouth, smiles, laughs & even attempted what looked like rolling over. I gave him a little baby food, but just felt too sad about it happening so fast so I didn't give him anymore.
And of course Parker- he puts a damper on the Christmas shopping & is quite afraid of Santa- but shopping for him has sure been fun. Too little to compare with others or want specific things & just old enough to love opening a few presents.
So here's to the week before Christmas...
6 comments:
I too have been watching the ABC Christmas Family shows to get me in the mood. Something about Chrstmas shows. I just love them! Picture is beautiful!
Such a cute photo! We have missed you this December! We look forward to seeing you to welcome in the new year! Love you
AHH!!! I love your family picture:) SO cute!
I'm a little sad about you not coming home for Christmas too, and sad that I won't be out there partying with you. Your family pictures are adorable as usual! Way to go Laci. I need more connections like that. I agree, Coop and Park are at such a fun age for Christmas. Give those little boys a squeeze for me! Love you! Merry Christmas.
What a cute family photo!!! I want to have ours done so bad I'm just waiting till after Christmas craziness to get them done. Have fun.
Great family picture.
Post a Comment