Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lucas Pictures

well Laci did it again! She takes such wonderful pictures, it makes anyone look good- including my family. Check out her blog to see the pictures she took. I love them and I love her!

http://www.lacidavisphotography.com/

just one of my favorites...visit her site to see the rest!

9 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

WOW! Those are beautiful!!

Jodi said...

Wow is right!! If I was rich, I'd fly Laci out here!! We need some family pictures.

linnie said...

Wow is right! What a cute family! Great photos!

The Green's said...

I completely agree with Shayla! Those are awesome pics. You look beautiful. I love the pic of Parker and Luke. So cute.

Dana Boehm said...

My favorite, hands down, is the one of Parker and Lucas together. You have such beautiful little boys.

Amy W said...

Oh my goodness these are amazing!! what a gorgeous family!! I think my fav is of Parker and Lucas. She is soooo talented!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Your pictures turned out great! What a cute family!

Joel said...

Thats a fine ass man right there.

Anne Woods said...

wow, go Joel. Though that picture is priceless! You got a great photographer... so glad you were able to capture these special moments of Luke being so sweet and little!