Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day

We had a really great labor day weekend. We spent friday night camping at Squaw Peak with Kristi, Dan, Jeremy, Mandy and the kids, and Mandy's sister and her husband. Parker LOVED running around with Isaac and Emma. By the next day he was covered in dirt, food, ash & smelt like a campfire. Of course when I went to get my camera out to take some pictures...the battery was dead...and my extra one...was at home on the charger...DRATS!

Saturday we hung out with Dan & Kristi in Provo, being sure to stop at our favorite spot for a JDawg and then we watched the big game...yes, Jared & I watched the whole game and really enjoyed it...but maybe it was just the company we enjoyed.

Monday was spent looking at planes at Hill Air Force Museum and trains on 25th street. Parker was in heaven. Almost all the pictures of him, his back is turned to me. I couldn't get him to turn away from the planes. In between, while the boys napped in the car I made a run into Tai Pan. I guess this is what life will be like with little boys, trains and planes & just a quick run into the store for me.



2 comments:

linnie said...

What fun!! Parker is a lucky little boy! Fire, camping, family, planes and trains.

Jodi said...

You got it girl! Trains, planes, trucks, machines of any kind. Lots of wrestling, throwing rocks, and getting wet and dirty. I love it! 14 more days til' I see you and your cute boys (all 3 of them):).