Saturday, August 8, 2009

a sweet little moment!

After I finished blogging the last post, Parker was still awake (it was about 11) & I asked him if he wanted to hold Luke- he said "YESH"... his usual response... "no". So then did he not only hold him, but he smiled, this absolutely adorable smile.

There's a lot of testosterone in this house...but I like it.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Gees girl! You're killin me with your adorable children!!!:) You guys are so cute! Love the testosterone comment. So funny! All the pictures are beautiful. Love the boys picture and Mom snuggling with Luke. What a sweet little baby. I've got to book my ticket and hold that kid before he's no longer a new born!!

The Green's said...

I love how cute your kids are! Those are darling pictures of your cute little family. Looks like Parker is warming up to his little brother. I bet they will be great friends (eventually:)

linnie said...

Soo cute! What a joy!
Love
Mom

~adelle said...

BOTH of those pics are so darn cute! Libby is going to be glad we are friends with you guys in about, oh, 16 years or so. :) Have fun with that little darling baby. He is adorable.

Melinda said...

Give him a little time and he will will warm up even more to cute little Luke. Parker is a stud! I think he gets cuter every time I see him.