Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dirty Look

Jared & Parker have this song they sing together. I won't mention which one because the beginning is slightly inappropriate, but apparently Jared says it's Parker's favorite. Well today I thought he'd like to play his little guitar and sing with me. So I turned the song on and started "jamming out" like Jared does and this is what I got...

Could I really be that embarrassing?

6 comments:

Rockshow said...

Leave the strumming to the men folk. I bet you made some great cookies afterwards though....=)

Kyle and Shayla said...

Ha! ha! That's so funny! Only because I do the same thing every now and then and I get the same look from my kids. It's amazing how stupid of a little 2 year old can make you feel, However I just learned to get past the looks and keep dancing and eventually they start to join in with me:)

linnie said...

Well, now you know how I feel. I'm glad I'm not the only one to get one of Parker's cute crusties.

Jodi said...

That's hysterical!! That cracks me up how he starts bobbin his head every time Jared sings. He's like a Jared groupie.

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh he's cute!

KMF & DSF said...

that's what we call a stAnk eye!