Well friends & family here is the new baby update, he is still yet to be named, but if you have any cute boy names feel free to throw them our way.
I went to the doctor today and was dialated to almost a 3. The baby was over 6lbs already and had a good size and shaped head. She said our next appointment we can set up a day to have him. Jared & I are not very spontaneous and like a schedule- and she said that was just fine with her. She said she can start me a week earlier than my due date...which would be Aug. 4. So we'll see what happens!
Until then- I'm missing my little sis who usually assists me through the nesting stage. And I'm feeling larger and more stretched out then I ever remembered with Parker, and it's starting to get a LITTLE too hot. But other than that- doing great!
5 comments:
Wow - you have a date certain! I feel your pain on both the heat and the giganticness. Could my belly get any bigger?
I'm so excited for you. We should go swimming next week to get you cooled off a little. Plus, I could help you with Parker. We will take my sister and she can watch Landen, while I make sure Parker is okay. You can just sit in the pool and relax! By the way...I like the name Lucas. I think it's cute.
Wow! It is so close! Just hang on for atleast four more days! Let us know if you need anything! Love ya!
i was really wanting a baby update... wow, wen, that is so exciting! And I didn't realize you and dana were pregnant together again! jodi too? kristi? :) Give us a good pregnant shot before that belly's gone!! Mother of two!! here she comes! xoxo Calling me might help with the nesting
Woa! Wait for me!
Post a Comment