Well the doctor has scheduled Aug. 2 as the due date.
We are quite excited & pretty nervous- 2 kids...wow. Also an interesting side note- Parker was born a day after Kristi's birthday and this new little one will be born a day after my mom's birthday. And for some reason my doctor loves to deliver on Sundays, so it'll be another Sunday baby.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HOLY MOLY!!! Can't wait to see number two, hope hes as cute as number one!!
I was remembering how parker was born on a sunday! Well be sure and let us know how we can help with parker! Lily would love the company!
Congrats girl!! How very exciting! Right around the corner.
Good night! A week and counting. Better soak up the zzzzzs and start ignoring Parker in preparation.
How exciting and scary! (like you said two, yikes) but I'm so excited fir you. Let me know how I can help. See ya tonight!
Yay!! Way exciting! That's gonna be here so fast. Don't worry too much about the two kid thing. Its a little more work but it comes natural like everything else does. Atleast its still two on two:)
I can't wait to see this little guy! I hope everything goes smoothly. I am sure he will be just adorable!!! Good luck you guys.
Post a Comment