Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting ready for the new little boy!

With this horrible weather the past 2 days, I find myself at home, EATING. All day long eating. And the "eating for 2" only works for the first baby, because now I know that delivering the baby doesn't take the 30 whatever pounds away. It takes about 8...or however much the little one weighs.

So what I'm saying is WHEN IS THIS WEATHER GOING TO GET BETTER!
Here's Parker and I on our last nice day (Monday), he came walking out to the swing carrying this "First Baby" magazine and wanted to sit on the swing with me. You'll notice I had been sitting out there reading "What to expect when you are expecting".

8 comments:

The Green's said...

You are so funny! Although I'm excited about the good weather too.

Chelsea said...

30??? gee...how about 50? I OBVIOUSLY had too much at home eating time:) & I'm STILL paying for it.

Jodi said...

That picture is precious! Looks like both of you are studying up. The sun is out here. I hope it's out in your part of the country. Love you!

linnie said...

Nice weather here, too. I just hit the garden center and Chico's.

Kyle and Shayla said...

I love that he has the magazine upside down. I hear you loud and clear on the weather. I want heat!!

Melinda said...

I think it is supposed to start warming up soon, but you don't need to worry anyway. You look great and always do!

Anne Woods said...

when is the big day? Thought of names? I don't need pregnancy to gain some weight in cold weather! Have a great bday week!!

Familia Soares said...

Wow! #2?!? I am sure that #2 is going to be just as cute as Parker. I can't believe how much he looks like you! I sure miss ya hope that you are doing great!