Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dipping

One of the "neat" things mom and Kristi taught Parker was dipping. There was a reason I hadn't introduced him to ketchup or fry sauce or even the idea of dipping something into a sauce.


He started with fries but you will notice that's not a french fry...that's a straw.

This is from today. In one hand is a piece of apple and the other is a chicken nugget, both are being dipped in ketchup.

6 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

I was hoping to see something like oreos and milk or necklaces and toilet water. That was incredibly foul! You have to wean him off of that stuff, seriously. Looking at that video makes me wish I would have stepped in. Just kidding...but seriously!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Oh he is such a little stud muffin!I know all about the dipping issue I introduced them to my kids way to early also.

The Green's said...

Apples and ketchup huh? Thanks for the warning. I will try to hold off on the dipping with Landen. But the video is really cute. I know that he is making a mess, but still, it's adorable.

Dana Boehm said...

I love it. He was bound to discover ketchup at some point, Wendy -- it's in the kids' genes. It's been cruel of you to deprive him of it for all these many months.

Jodi said...

Yummmeee! Cooper loves anything dipped in ketchup too. In fact, usually we're trying to find something to go with the ketchup!:)

Anne Woods said...

Wendy, he's getting so big and so handsome! Looks like a new haircutt or something. He's so cute! Miss you!