Today we did the MS Walk in Salt Lake. My sister in law was recently diagnosed with MS. She had 71 people on her team and raised over $700. Her brother designed shirts and had them made for everyone. The walk was 3 miles...and I actually did it...I haven't walked that long in a LONG time. It was a really neat experience.




If you look closely at the picture there are tons of people in front of us. There was about 3500 people there. We also have Allie, Bryce and Caitlyn's dog.
5 comments:
That is really great that you guys did that. It is fun to walk for a cause!
Good job on the walk! Your belly's looking darling!
Good walk! Cute pictures! I miss you all already! See you in three.
Congrats on raising all that money! You look great by the way:)
That is so great! Way to go.
Post a Comment