Well it's still a boy, i'm 19 weeks and 6 days and... NO DIABETES (so far)!! YAHOO!! To celebrate after the appointment we went out and got an ice cream. He did say that at about 32 weeks, when most people take the test, I will have to take it again. But for now I will enjoy the carbs.
PS. I guess since Parker (and that was only a few months ago) I have forgotten all the crazy things that start to happen to the body when pregnant. I won't go into details for all the male readers, like my brother...but you ladies with babies know exactly what I'm talkin about.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Unfortunately this male reader knows all the details but, I appreciate you not rehashing them in cyberspace.
Good news that your diabetes-free so far.
So happy you don't have diabetes.
Love you!
Yeah on No diabetes! Sorry about the prego problems! I hear ya!
I totally understand! I am so happy you don't have to worry about the diabetes..so far!
Post a Comment