Well friends thank you for your votes...the results are in and it looks like a LITTLE BOY!!!
We are so so excited. Today when Jared gets off work we are going to buy him his first little outfit, the one he wears when we leave the hospital. I can't wait!!
Of course it's not 100% sure...but we did see a little something between the legs...so we're pretty sure.
12 comments:
Aww I love those little tiny outfits, that they can only wear for a couple days!!Now for names I'm thinking parky Jr.
OHHHH congrats!!!!! I am sure he will be just as cute as the first one! Aren't the little man outfits the best!
Congratulations! We are so excited that you've found out and now you can plan. I'm so jealous!
I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet the little guy:)
So fun! It is nice to have two of the same. Then they can be the best of friends!! I love tiny outfits too! They are the best. oh, babies are so cute!
That's great! That will be nice to have two boys together. Congrats!
YEA!!! I am so excited!!! He is going to be so cute! It will be fun for Parker to have a little bro to play with. Good luck with the names.
I knew it!! I am so happy for you! Hey check out my blog I have something to show/tell you! Love ya girl!!!!!
That is great Wendy! Congratulations. I'm sure Parker will enjoy having a brother to throw around.
Congrats Wendy!! So fun that Parker will have a baby brother to buddy around with. Coralie predicted brother, so I'll have to tell her she was right. She also predicted sister for Elsa, so we'll have to see.
YAY thats so exciting for you guys!! I'm sure he will be just as darling as parker and parker will LOVE to have a lil brother to pick on!!
You guys make pretty cute little boys, so we'll take another! Congrats Wen, Jared, and especially Parker!
Post a Comment