Well, here I am, sitting in a tiny hotel room in Melbourne on Monday night. I'm still having a difficult time grasping the fact that I just plain "skipped" Sunday. The flight was long, but it wasn't as half as bad as I thought it would be. Its quite pretty here, and the people are just about the friendliest I've ever met. I'm horribly homesick, but hopefully a busy day of work tomorrow will help me acclamate.
Good Night.
6 comments:
I sure miss ya. I have a window opened that tells the current local time in Melbourne...it's 3:56Tuesday morning. Weird cause it's 9:56 Monday morning.
Good to hear you made it safely to Melbourne. The Aussies we have known have been very friendly, too. I look forward to more of your adventures from down under.
When you get home you should really take Wendy out to dinner! And let her get a big piece of chocolate cake... or two pieces.
It's a bit hard to feel sorry for you, Jared, when you're e-mailing from Melbourne, and probably wearing shorts even as I type.
What the heck are you doing in Melbourne? I missed something!
The big question is: do the toilets flush the other way?
Post a Comment