It's 6:50 AM, for some reason Parker has been up since 2:40 AM...he's been really sick lately, but that has just meant that he has slept all day - not slept less. Anyways, for whatever reason he is awake and just wants to sit and watch cartoons- so we have been.
I decided to check some blogs and I feel his little arms reach "around" my side and I hear him making the kissing noise, and then say "ohhhh Daddy" his little head is pressed up against me and he's looking up at me with these sweet little eyes..."ohhhh Daddy".... what ... DADDY... everything lately is daddy, never mommy...well it's mommy when he's crying or screaming or whinning...but if he's happy and sweet it's daddy. Now don't get me wrong I'm glad he knows daddy and says daddy, but come on...
oh brother!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh noo... that sounds miserable.....
Lil stinker!! Get it straight Park! Just be glad he hasn't learned "No" yet. I'm tellin' ya. Nursery!!:) Don't send him.
I so feel your pain. Every day when I come home from work, the first word I hear is "Da da?" No, Elsa, I'm your mom -- you love me, too, remember?
Post a Comment