Friday, December 26, 2008

A quick update from VA

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

We've been having lots of fun and staying very busy. Christmas was great! Parker actually enjoyed opening at least a few presents. Here's just a few pictures from this week! I'll post more on my extra pictures when I get back to UTAH.

Played a great game of "Would You Rather?"
Christmas Eve we made sugar cookies & had a great little program. Below are the brother in laws preforming a very special and rather funny musical number!
Christmas morning...so you'll have to excuse the way I look...
Jared made breakfast for us all Christmas morning! CREPES...DELICIOUS!
Christmas day we went the the little park by our house and played. It was a little chilly but fun.
Today we went to Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's house, in Charlotesville. It was again a little chilly...but so much fun.
We visited UVA also...here we are outside Edgar Allen Poe's old dorm room!

My mom & dad...they're the BEST! They've made this trip so great. It's almost over and I can't believe it...I sure wish I could stay longer.

Then we ended the night with Rockband 2 & pizza at Craig & Jodi's house.

5 comments:

Anne Woods said...

hey i don't know your cell!! call me... i leave this evening. looks like you guys are having a blast! hope parker's bum bum is healing nicely! 801 386 1682

Jodi said...

So much fun! Glad you are documenting it all!

Mama Oak said...

Hi cutie!
I found my way back here somehow. So glad to visit with you today and see your adorable little one. Enjoy your flight back [insert evil laugh].

linnie said...

Great photos and great fun and memeories!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

What a great christmas you guys had!! mmmmm I love crepes next time Jareds cooking crepes we are coming over for some breakfast :-)I love parkers pj's SO cute!!