Sunday, November 30, 2008
Flying with a baby
Parker will be a day over 14 months when I leave for Virginia...and seeing as how we can just barely make it through sacrament meeting...I'm just not sure how I'll (me alone) be able to do it. So I'm asking for hints, tips, anything - I've flown with him a few times, but he was nursing, sleeping more and just a little guy...now he's big and knows what he wants & it's not sitting down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Give him half of a benedryl and you won't have a care in the world. They even have children's benedryl that you can use.
Just leave him with me!!!!!! :)
I agree with the med suggestions.....
I had benadryl pack fire on me with Savanna. Basically, she was more wired than usual. If you are going to go that route, make sure you do a trial run before you are actually on the plane.
So we stink at catching eachother, huh? I am going to be in VA on the 22nd!! for about a week. So we will definitely see eachother and I can met this little guy! Can't wait!
Post a Comment