Monday, December 8, 2008

Temple Square and the Benadryl Test

After a full day of shopping (Kristi, Parker and I)- I met up with Jared and Davis family for a walk around temple square. It was a great night and just the thing to help get into the holiday spirit.

Parker and I have both been sick with a cold or flu or who knows what, which is really convenient seeing as how we are FLYING to Virginia tomorrow. So yesterday before church I gave Parker a little benadryl...well it defiantly didn't make him sleepy. If anything it just made him really grumpy when he woke up from his extra short nap. oh well- it's just 5 hours right?! In the grand scheme of things, that's not too long at all.

1 comment:

Brooke and Darin said...

Hey Wendy I just wanted to let you know that I finally got Rachel to set up a blog. I thought you might be interested in what she's doing. I set my blog to private so email me your email and I'll invite you to my blog so you can see hers too. Brookert188@comcast.net