Monday, October 6, 2008

mom's in TOWN!!

Life is so great when mom is in town.

Saturday we had a little party for Parker and Kristi. It was great to have so much support from such wonderful friends and family. We are so lucky to have wonderful people in our lives. So thank you to all who came.

Sunday after conference we (jeremy + kids, kristi, dan, mom, me & Parker) went for a great hike up by the new Draper temple. It was so beautiful and tons of fun.


Today (monday) was Kristi's birthday. Mom, Parker and I spent the night in Provo at Kristi & Dan's. We woke up monday and went for a delicious breakfast at Kneaders and a ran a few other errands around Provo. Then back to Ogden for a few hours and then to Salt Lake for dinner at Bocca De Beppo with the fam. I hope Kristi had a great birthday cause she deserves it. She is a wonderful sister and my best friend. I love her dearly!! Unfortunatly the night wasn't so fun for Parker....see picture below.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like fun. Would have loved to be there for the festivities! And you... hiking???? and with Parker in tow. Nice job, Wen!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Sorry I missed the party me and my mom just have a GNO (girls night out) tradition and we go out at 4 i'm sorry i missed it though i'm glad daniel could be there for parker!! Happy birthday!!

Anne Woods said...

Happy birthday to Parker! One year, huh? Wow! Great to see pictures of the new temple! Love the picture of you, your mom, and Parker!! I just tagged you!

Joel and Tera said...

Happy Birthday Parker and Kristi!!! Wendy and Jared you really went all out for the party we had a great time. Kneaders huh...did you get the unlimited french toast? We love that stuff and go into sugar shock just thinking about it. Joel's max is 3 pieces of FT.

B-ryce said...

Again, our most humble apologies that we weren't able to make it. It looks like a lot of fun! Plus I haven't seen Linda since Parker's blessing!

linnie said...

Great photos-great memories!! Love my family!!