
He's learned that the dishwasher is the perfect size for him to stand at and "help"

Interupting Regis & Kelly

His new favorite thing is to go into the bathroom and pull all the toliet paper off the roll- and then eat it.

Those are teeth marks on the crib.
9 comments:
Yes I have been waiting for this! That is so awesome! Girl you have got your hands full! If I remember correctly one of gambits favorite past times was with the toilet paper as well, i'm seeing a pattern, toilet paper, bite marks.....
Oh no bite marks... Im sorry! He is sure cute no matter what trouble he gets into! Ok and how funny did you notice Regis pants that day?? Bright red weird....
Oh wow he is quite the mover you have your hands full ha ha ha!! My dog has the same problem with the TP :-) He is so cute and mischevious!!
I love it. Elsa has the same love of toilet paper and the dishwasher (she was just "helping" me unload it this morning -- she then began signing "baby" for baby signing time and tried to turn on the t.v.).
Yes, we have a dishwasher helper and t.p. unraveler too. Yikes on the bite marks. My crib came with a plastic cover over the wood right there, otherwise I'd have the same issue 4 times over. Anything they can wrap their teeth around--including me!! I feel your pain. You just let Parker know he'd better sit down and relax while Reg and Kel are on. That's momma's time. And yes, my blog did get genius! Is it that hard to believe!:)j/k
Mmmmm the buttery softness of toilet paper
Very, very typical, but extremely cute! Love
Oh I laughed and laughed at this post! Parker is such a stud, I just love that kid!
By the way, I don't have to worry about the bite marks... gums don't leave marks. Poor Landen, toothless wonder!
Post a Comment