Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Mastitis AND urinary tract infection" that's what the doctor told me yesterday after a 2 hour wait at instacare. I woke up sunday night at midnight, sick as a dog and tried to handle monday morning with Parker on my own, but i couldn't do it. Luckily Jared came to my rescue. I am feeling much better today, but my word...yesterday was the PITS. It's one of the MANY MANY days I wish my mom or someone in my family was close by, someone I could burden with my occasionally cranky baby. Anyways, I have some pictures to post from our FIRST FIREPIT FIRE in the back yard. So stay tuned- it turned out pretty great!

5 comments:

linnie said...

Take care, girl! That stuff is miserable. Put your feet up and let the house go. Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Don't hesitate to call if you are ever needing anything!

Mandagirl said...

Oh, so sad. I'm sorry I don't live a bit closer. I could still be there in a heart beat... if you'd call.

Joel and Tera said...

I ate a Quad Ben last Friday. I was over a pound heavier afterwards. -Joel

Jodi said...

Ouch! Mom said you thought you might have a breast infection. When she told me your symptoms, it definitely sounded that way. Plus the UTI! Crap! Breast infections alone can put you out of circulation. Thank goodness Jared was around to help.