The camera dilemma...I'm trying to decide what to do, here are my options:
My parents and Jared were going to chip in for christmas and get me a real real nice digital one so I could either
a. Get it when my mom comes out, just a few months early
b. Wait till Christmas and just borrow one from a friend or my parents
c. Buy a cheap one just to hold me off and because it would still be nice to have a little one
d. Just use my old one that's nice but not digital
Until then I'll just have to have more TEXT:
Yesterday I spent the day at the pool with Melinda. It was a lot of fun and there is just something about that sun that makes life great. It was also 100 degrees so the only way to be outside is by the water. Then last night Melinda, Laci and I had a girls night Bachelorette party. I have found myself addicted to the show and trying to help DeAnna find love after stupid Brad broke her heart (that's a joke in case you don't watch the show). Well anyways, we ate, watched, ate more, and then surfed the internet till 12:30 trying to find all the info we could on our favorite contestants. It was quite a lot of fun and it had been awhile since I'd stayed up that late with girlfriends giggling and doing crazy things!
8 comments:
I want my Oompa Loompa NOW!!!
I think it is in your best interest to get a Canon DSLR.
Hey sorry I couldnt make it to the Bachelorette party!
I love girls nights out! I am jealous! And I guess thank you for convincing me to watch Bachelorette because I have been looking for a new hobby besides reading! So I am proud to announce that I am now living vicariously through two media sources, Reading and Bachellorette!
Oh and whoops I forgot to address the other issue! Yes I think you need to buy some little camera even disposable will work cuz I really can't wait for a little over a week till i am out there to see your (geek to scheek) room!
I'm the worst decision maker in the world. The less choices the better for me. Good luck! If you do the Christmas gift, I'd do Christmas in July, because you know your blog friends don't want to wait until Christmas!
do whatever you need to get some pictures up there. Sounds like any option would work. Good for you for having such a great girls night out! It's amazing how rejuvenating those are!
Who's your fav Bachelorette contestant? I think she's destined for disaster with either of the guys who are left. Since we now know that she ultimately gets engaged to one of them, and I'm not a huge fan of either (nice guys, but a fundamental compatibility problem), I'm not sure that I can tune in for the season finale.
Oh, and I think you should just get the new camera now. Why dilly-dally with a crappy camera while your kid keeps getting cuter by the day and you're missing it? If at the end of the day you're going to get a nice camera, I don't quite see the upside in waiting to get it, and meanwhile getting so-so pics of Mr. Cutie Pants Parker.
I LOVE GNO's they are the best sounds like tons of fun!! If it was me i would just get a cheap one or borrow one for now. But thats just my opinion
Post a Comment