Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ya know when you get that excited feeling and it like jolts through your body...well I just got it. In 1 week my mom will be here and then shortly (hopefully very shortly) after Jodi and Craig and fam come and then Kristi comes then my dad and then Dan...and of course my brothers are already here...and then we'll be almost all together (a tear for Dana & Paul & Elsa- you will be so so missed).

Anyways I just wanted everyone to know Jared and I are back on the upside of life. I finished a few more projects on my list, I had a great day with Uncle Darin (Tessa was in a float for Pleasant View Days) and then my friend Melinda. Jared had fun today too, going to the Warp Tour with Bryce and Little Dave.

Again sorry for the heavy text...you all know my situation...

10 comments:

linnie said...

I'm so excited, too!

KMF & DSF said...

YAYAYA!

Jake said...

Wow! I like the new look Wendy. Its not cause I made an off hand remark about blogspot blogs was it? Amelia uses blogspot too.

Dana Boehm said...

Oooh, I like the new background. Are you guys going to get a flashy new camera or what? I haven't seen a poll up yet, but in anticipation of that, my vote is "yes," because how else will poor Elsa, Paul, and I be able to share in the family vacay?

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Yeah for parade's and family coming to visit that will be so fun!! Cute new background and I know your my friends too i will change it sorry :-) thanks for thursday you guys are the best!!

B-ryce said...

Just so you know, a bird pooped on Jared's head at the Warped Tour. Fun times.

Jodi said...

Hey, the Atkinson thing starts on Fri, the 11th, so book me up girl! I'm glad we can hang out with Kris a day before I leave. We are all very excited! Get Gambit ready for a little extra excitement! The kids have been talking about him for weeks too.

Anonymous said...

It's true. That bird dropped a turd right on my head. I thought some punk kid was just throwing stuff into the crowd. Either that kid was throwing bird turd, or the bird pooped on me ... I'm assuming the latter.

Anne Woods said...

glad things are looking brighter... i think the new blog background might have something to do with that! I need some pixs of teh lil' guy. when is the camera getting replaced??

Dana Boehm said...

Check out the Lanai Quilt -- it is reminiscent of your background.

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p10697/index.cfm?pkey=cbabqltall