skip to main |
skip to sidebar
YEAH for a camera...thanks to Jake (Jared's kind and generous brother) I have a camera to borrow. And hopefully in a few days I'll get my new one.Some of you might've seen the diners, drive-ins and dives on the food network- well this week they featured THE BURGER BAR in ROY UTAH! Jared has always always loved this place ever since he was a kid...so of course we had to go as soon as we could.
2 comments:
Great Job Jared! That's awesome. I must say the beard looks really good, seriously. I do think you could have shaved 3-4 seconds on your time if you were clean shaven. But really Jared that's great to have done that. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. By the way this is Dan.
Nothing warms my heart more than to see the proud legacy of the Burger Bar being passed on to the next generation. I misted a little bit at that picture of Jared and Parker, with the trailer park in the background.
Post a Comment