Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This has been his face for 2 days now! It could be his new tooth or a cold how am I to know.

5 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

That is a really sad little face...=( On the bright side... love the poll!muhaha! will get her guilted into it in no time!!

Jodi said...

Oh poor wittle guy!:)

Dana Boehm said...

That is the saddest face ever. And yet, so cute . . . . I bet the poor little tiger is getting more teeth. Or he's still upset about the Country Hills Eye Center fiasco.

Dana Boehm said...

And I now understand the "poll" comment. Come on -- who has time to maintain their own blog when there are so many other blogs out there I feel inspired to comment on?

linnie said...

Cute pictures!! Dad and son is especially creative. Love you and your blog and your commenters!