Monday, June 2, 2008

Ok so it's a little better!

Well this afternoon I recieved a phone call from the eye center. A lady (who was not there on friday) called and apologized. I gave her a small ear full but was as nice as I could be about it. Like Jake commented, I told her if someone had just told me they were running behind I would've been more understanding. And also as Dana commented, they were certain to remind me to be there at 2:20 and no later. Anyways the lady said that if we would give them a second chance she would personally make sure that when I arrived I was taken right back. So I am going to give it a go. Unfortunatly it's not till June 12 but that's ok, like I told her it's not urgent, I just don't want to have to wait.

And one more thing...as a mom you have those days that you just look into those little eyes and can't help but tear up. Today was that day for me. We watched cartoons, and he fell asleep right next to me with his little head resting on my arm. He loves the backyardagins!!

6 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

Glad to hear about the apology and arrangement of another appointment!Those mom days I think help to keep moms going! Can't wait to see you 2!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Good luck with the new appt. Hopefully it goes much better and it can all be figured out for baby Parker

Dana Boehm said...

I feel comforted knowing that the Eye Center has made amends. I forgive them.

And I totally hear you on those misting up moments. I almost misted thinking of little Parker's head on your shoulder. Last night Elsa was chewing on her washcloth and giggling and being silly in the bathtub, and I thought I might die it was so cute. It's so funny how they pop out with their own little personalities.

KMF & DSF said...

Dana... I would have loved to see a picture of that cute little girl.. or read a BLOG about that moment....HINT HINT NUG NUG

Melinda said...

Eye buggies until June 12th? Thats too bad but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Parker has a great mommy. It's good that you recognize those moments.... so cute!

Jodi said...

Wish Jared was there to catch a snap shot of that one. You'll have to keep us updated on the next eye appointment.