Monday, June 16, 2008

Gobble these up...Laci is just amazing. This is only a taste.







8 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

Those look incredible!! I hope we can get one!! She did awesome!

Jodi said...

Who is Laci? Maybe she can hook my family up with a family picture, so Cooper doesn't feel left out anymore. You've got all the connections, Wendy. Love Parker's baby blues! So cute! Can't wait to see him in a few more weeks. Don't think about me too much in CA!

ThePippins said...

Wow! She really did a great job. They look fantastic. I love the one of Jared's head out of the picture and he is holding Parker. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks for setting it up!

Dana Boehm said...

Wow -- she is amazing. Parker's eyes look ridiculously in that top picture -- so bright blue. And I love how vibrant the colors are in all of them. I suppose there's no chance she plans to visit the DC area anytime soon?

Anonymous said...

Wendy those pictures are amazing?! Is she pretty reasonable with her prices?

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Your pictures are wonderful you have such a cute family. Parker is darling i love his little smile!!

Anne Woods said...

those are great shots! the black and white is great-love the accent of red in the necklace. Parker looks so big- i love the one of him in Jared's arms. Priceless! Nothing like an amazing family photo!

Amy W said...

These are SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!