Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ONE AND ALL!! Well a few quick updates. Yesterday Laci took family pics for Jared's family. It's been over 3 years since they've had a picture which means 2 new sister in laws and 3 new grandkids. So it was time. I set it up and it was great. Laci had some great ideas, and it was fun and I think they'll be really cute. I just can't wait to see them.

We are also busy working on a bookcase Aunt Mary gave us. We are sanding it and it's taking forever. But we hope in the end it will be worth it. It's nice and pretty big. I of course I want to get it done before my family comes. Ok there are a few things I want to get done. Bookcases, painting my bedroom and bathroom, and setting up the guest bedroom (which we DID YESTERDAY).

I will also be blogging more...good news for some bad news for others. We had a nasty virus on our computer for a while now, so Jared's brother Jake tried to fix it. It was too far gone so Jake being the very kind person he is...gave us his old one. Which was way way nicer than ours. It was really a lifesaver.

Well...a day and half and CA here we (Parker and I) come. Poor Jared has scout camp, I really really wish he could come. I love him and I'll miss him!

3 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

Happy first Fathers Days Jared! Can't wait to see you Wen! And don't try and act like you don't know what a couples sleepover is! I can't even count all the couples sleepovers we have had with you and J dawg!

B-ryce said...

I'd just like to say that I was resposible for the computer killing virus.

Melinda said...

Yahoo for you! I am excited for you but we're going to miss you. You will have to let me see some of those pics, maybe Laci can do my family pictures too- we haven't had one done on my side since I was 9. Let me know if you need help with anything, painting, packing, watching Parker etc.