Monday, June 23, 2008

BAD BAD NEWS!

My camera is broken...now what do I do?!



Quick update: I made it home from Cali. I was glad to see Jared, he was able to come get me from the airport (since he only had 1 scout left at camp, the boys dad came and spent the night with the boy and Jared got to come home). Saturday was a primary party, chores around the house and then dinner and paint shopping with my dear, previously mentioned friend Laci. Which leads me to my next point. Last night at 9 PM in true Linda Carver fashion I started to paint my bedroom. We choose a great almost dark gray color and I love it. I finished painting at 3 am. I climbed into bed (luckily we had just fixed up the guest bedroom) and then about 5 min later Parker woke up...oh boy. So I fed him, he went back to sleep, and I slept. Of course I was up again at 5 and then at 7 for the rest of the day. I then spent the afternoon at the Northshore waterpark with again...LACI...and then a quick nap before I picked up Jared. So there it all is. My weekend...and not a single picture to show for it...

6 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Dana Boehm said...

Doesn't Linnie have an extra one?

And speaking of Linnie, I can't believe you started painting your bedroom at 9 pm! Girl, have you forgotten that you have a little alarm clock that goes off really, really early and won't snooze (at least not until he's been fed and changed and awake for a few hours)? Between your late night shenanigans and KMC-F's water glass impairment, I'm starting to wonder whether we've got some sort of genetic impulse control problem . . . .

Joel and Tera said...

You are CRAZY!!! Welcome back!!

Jodi said...

Count me in on the impulse control problem. Craig and I started painting at 10:00pm last night. We just did primer on two walls and made it to bed around 12:30am. We are going on week 2 of this project now! Tonight we should finish up the basement and I can post some pics.

As for the camera, I'm sorry. I know how you feel. When mine was lost I had withdrawal issues. I probably need to do something about my blog addiction.

Jeremy said...

I'm hoping it's not your $1,000+ Super Duper National Geographic camera.

Jake said...

Now's the time to strike, get the DSLR. You wont ever be sorry.