Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In the excitement of the California trip I forgot to share Parker's newest trick...and the story that goes along with it. I must give credit where credit is due.

The week before I went every time I talked to Kristi and Dan was around he would always say, "I can't wait till Parker comes I'm going to teach him so many new tricks...how to roll over, how to crawl..." Well sure enough Dan and Parker spent some time alone together and on the second day of the trip Parker was rolling over. He didn't quite crawl but he went from the sitting position to the slid down on the belly...which is pretty good. Maybe in a few weeks when Dan comes out to Utah they could continue their lessons. Thanks Dan for the help with Parker and the fun week...those days with Kristi and I can be tough I know, so thanks for always being such a good sport!

4 comments:

Dana Boehm said...

Go, Dan, and yeah for Parker!! Elsa never got too into rolling over (though now she enjoys doing it any time her poopy diapers are being changed) -- clearly we could have used a little more Dan in our lives.

KMF & DSF said...

That was so funny, and a serious conicidence! Can't wait to see you two weeks and one day!!

Dana Boehm said...

Can I say that I am dying over the cuteness of the new pictures you've added to the left side of your blog? Parker is ridiculous. And I love, LOVE those pudgy legs. Nothing like triple thigh fat rolls to impede mobility (I speak from personal experience:)).

Jodi said...

I love how Parker and Dan are having a heart to heart in one of those pictures. That must have been when Dan was explaining the roll. So cute!