Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poor Poor Parker...the loud noise you hear is just Jared blowing his nose.

This happens everytime!

13 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Jared your so mean to your baby!! ha ha ha that is so funny!! we loved it!!

linnie said...

Sounds like grandpa Carver-blowing nose not crying.

Cute pictures!!! Someone in Virginia loves Parker, too.

KMF & DSF said...

We give that a big LOL! That is way funny! And his cry is just the cutest thing I have ever heard!

Dana Boehm said...

I can't see the video -- I've been refreshing every 5 minutes, and it's not working. It's driving me nuts. Not sure if this is something I should call our IT folks about, but I might do so anyway . . . .

Jodi said...

I can't see it either. Bummer!!

Jake said...

HA HA HA, next time your at the folks place, let Terry have a try.

Melinda said...

oh my gosh he is cute! Love the pouty lip.

Dana Boehm said...

That kid is so cute!! (I mean Parker, Jared -- sorry). I enjoyed the demonstration. Very scientific.

One question: does Parker's nose-blowing terror mean you're finally going to get rid of Toby?

Anonymous said...

Excellent suggestions Sister Boehm

Jodi said...

Soooo funny! I'm glad I got to see that. Just reading about it wasn't the same.

B-ryce said...

Pause it at 00:14 for the best part.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Anne Woods said...

I am CRACKING up!! Jared with his.. "a simple demonstration" "notice his calm temperment".... you could mine something for that. Funniest Home videos??? Wen, Parker is so cute!