On Saturday night a few of us in the neighborhood got together for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun. We ate some delicious brats, kabobs, salads, and many other delicious things. After we ate we played guitar hero (one of Jared's favorite things to do) and then we played a couples game from "Here come the Newlyweds". We made a list of all different items and on the count of three the couple had to shout out how much was too much to spend on the item. It was pretty fun. Well here are some pics from the night.






3 comments:
So Kenzie is the same way. I don't know what their deal is. Kaylee was upset that she didn't know you had a baby.
What a fun night, but you left out the part about the delicious beans! (I'm not kidding, they really were delicious!) Sad thing is.... right now (3 days later) it's snowing! =(
Yes that was so much fun we need to do it again! I'm so confused how you got that picture of me i had no idea I thought I dodged!!
Post a Comment