Monday, April 28, 2008

For those of you who have never seen "Virginia Wendy" this is her. I did do my hair today...washed, blow dryed and flat ironed...and then this happened.


This is my mom & dad. I love them very much. They are really great people. I had so much fun being with them.










This is a great little clip of Parker. Hope you enjoy!



6 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

That video clip is too cute!! Thanks for coming Wendy! We had a great time. See you soon! Thanks for hanging out and for setting up a blog for me.

Jodi

Jodi said...

That was pretty cool how I posted under your name, huh? Blame it on sleep deprivation that I didn't catch that before I posted. I guess you were still logged in here after hooking me up with my blog. Thanks again!

Mandagirl said...

I feel your pain with the frizz prone curls. I still think you look super cute. What can I say maybe I'm use to that sort of hair style. We should make a new trend.

KMF & DSF said...

We have some pretty cute genes in our family! I hope those don't run out when its time for me to have babes!

Dana Boehm said...

That video clip was adorable. Like magic. I wish we could've had Parker work with Elsa a little more on that while you two were here.

I miss you already, girl! So fun hanging out (as always)!

Mad Deal Monday said...

Ha Ha I Love the do!! And My word I didn't even see it coming you just plopped that blanket it and he was out! Good Job ;)