Sunday, April 27, 2008

I think Parker picked up clapping from his cousin Elsa. She does it very well & just a few days ago he starting doing it too. Of course I missed the part when he actually did it, but it was still pretty cute.

3 comments:

Anne Woods said...

Just got back from vacation and i am thrilled with all the new posts! I think the mustache topped them all off! Gross.... Happy belated birthday! Hope my card made it. Looks like a great time- love the cake and the new shirt (very cute). Craft day, huh? Post the products. Miss you- sorry we couldn't be in VA at the same time!! xoxo

Dana Boehm said...

Ridiculously cute. I love the video. It's up there with the spitting video for me (though spitting still wins).

Anonymous said...

Although I don't know you, nor your husband, I must say he looks absolutely striking with a moustache. So refined!