Sunday, April 27, 2008


Mason's Baptism

Kailey just moments before her t-ball game!




Dana & Elsa

Mom & Elsa trying to rock Parker


Me & Parker ready for bed


Darin, Tessa, Mom & Parker at the Ocaquon (bad spelling). It is a really cute little town on the water with lots of shops. Us girls could've spent a lot longer there.






Kailey & Cora taking a little break at the outlets.





The 3 cute cousins at Jodi's. We had a really fun BBQ.



My trip is almost over and although I can't wait to see Jared I am a little sad to go. Here's a few more pictures.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for posting all these cute pictures. We'll be sad to see you go. It's been so much fun. Can't wait to see Jared too this summer.

Dana Boehm said...

I like the picture of you and Parker ready for bed -- the junior Mr. Pippin is so photogenic. Perhaps you could have him do a few sessions with Elsa before you depart?