Thursday, April 3, 2008

by the time he was finished we were both drenched in spit...and I can't get him to stop!


his 2 favorite fingers! (notice how wet his shirt is...)

7 comments:

Jake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana Boehm said...

Wendy-

This is hilarious. I was giggling in front of my computer, and I actually had to call my co-worker in to share it. He found it amusing as well. I'm impressed by the camera work -- I would never have been able to maintain a steady hand with that going on in front of me.

Jake said...

Thats really cute. Gabe thought it was so funny he kept trying to copy Parker for half the day. He is such a cute guy. Jared had nothing to do with that.

Jodi said...

Parker and Cooper have more in common than their middle name!! Both are fantastic spitters. I think they get it from their fathers.:)

linnie said...

You could send this into the show that shows great videos. Soooo
cute!

linnie said...

I don't know how I was published as pabulum.

Anne Woods said...

he's pretty cute, Wen. way to capture it!