Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SISTERS!











Today I wanted to give a shout out to my sisters (that of course includes my sister in laws). I have the best sisters!! It's a relationship I frequently take for granted, so today I am saying THANK YOU. Thank you for: your kindness, loyalty, generosity, listening ear, fun times, yummy recipies, baby help, just being there to sit around with, advice, hugs, phone calls, emails, and always being there.


They are friends that you can see in your 2 day old PJ's, with no make up on, a dirty house, a crying baby and woudn't even notice.

PS I don't want to hear any complaints about which pictures were chosen...I did my best!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love it!! Love you! Love all of you sisters! What a great family!

Anne Woods said...

those are some good looking girls! Love the one of you, jodi, and dana on the couch with your babies! You are definitely blessed with a wonderful family!