Tuesday, July 12, 2011

VACATION

I sat down to blog & found out my sweet friend's nephew had passed away. http://dylandshaw.blogspot.com My heart feels so broken for her family & it reminds me how special families are. I know I take my family for granted. They are the people I love the most. This vacation was amazing & I love the chance I had to be with all of them. It's not often we are all together & there is something so special when it happens.

So I of course took a BILLION pictures & narrowing them down is difficult...and of course I am currently suffering from the vacation blues which makes want to choose all the pictures.

We played together, shopped the Eastern Market in DC, petted animals at frying pan park, went to the Orioles game, lots of trips to the malls, beach, beach, beach, pool, hot tub, climbing to the top of the lighthouse, eating our favorite BBQ, late night games, catching crabs on the beach, flying kits on the beach, jeep rides to see the wild horses on the beach, laughing, seashell contests, 37 people in 1 beach house, jumping waves, Luke sitting in a chair or stroller everyday & all day at the beach, fresh donuts from Duck Donuts, laying in the hammock, & just being together.



















5 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh those boys are about the cutest things ever! Sounds like you had a great vacation. Fun Fun!

~adelle said...

I'll take one of those vacations. My goodness, how lovely it sounds and looks! The beach is just so amazing. Glad you got to enjoy it with your cute fam. :)

The Green's said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun with your family. I also love the beach. I love the cousins pictures.

Brooke said...

So much fun! We too had a family lose their 14 year old son just last week and my heart has ached for them, but made me very grateful for the time I get to spend with my family. Can't say enough about taking advantage of every moment and you look like you are doing that on a daily basis. You have such a darling family and I love reading about your adventures. You sure are missed here though.

Jodi said...

I'm not sure how I missed these blogs, but I love all the pictures! Amen to vacation blues. We loved having you guys here. Cooper is really sad that Parker can't come to his birthday party next Saturday. So if you're up for a road trip with 2 children...:) Love you guys!