Saturday, July 23, 2011

Downtown Fayetteville


Friday night was ladies night. It was so great to go out with some amazing girls. They are MBA interns, from all different great schools & are so talented & fun. Almost all of us live on the same floor and it's been so fun to get to know each other.

Downtown Fayetteville has a very happening night life. We went out to a swanky little place for sushi & then ice cream. We talked & laughed & just had a great night.

Saturday morning we woke up and headed to the farmers market with some of the same friends from the night before. The farmer's market is so fun & I just love to walk around. It made me miss the Ogden farmer's market too...I love them all.

This is a wonderful little flower stand- you take a number & wait for your turn. You tell them how much $ you want to spend and what you want & they make you a beautiful bouquet.

After the market we stopped by at a little place for brunch. What I love about brunch is I can get a quiche & cream puff & it's okay...cause it's close enough to breakfast & lunch, you can do both.
It's been a fun weekend so far & it's hard to believe it's almost over. When I think about the weekends it seems so short- but when I think about all the days in those weeks- it still feels like awhile....so i'm going to try and make the best of it.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

You guys look like you're having a great time! You do pretty well at making the most of wherever you are, and you always manage to make friends so quickly. I think that's a great characteristic. You just have that very fun, likeable personality.

The Green's said...

You crack me up. It is so Wendy to get a quiche and a cream puff. And talk about cream puff. That puppy was huge! You are great and a wonderful person. Can't wait to see you again.

Kyle and Shayla said...

Love it! Man,I'll tell ya that makes me want to eat a Cream puff! Dang, that puppy looked amazing!! Glad you are making the most of your time! That is definitely what you should be doing! Miss you here though.

Melinda said...

I still haven't been to the farmers market here. How about you fly in for the weekend and we can go. Sound like a plan?

Jeremy said...

I think that one is too big to call a puff

~adelle said...

Would you please package up one of those giant cream puffs and fed ex it to me? Thanks!!!

linnie said...

Looks like great fun! Cream puff(or whatever) here I come!