Friday, July 29, 2011

Crystal Bridges Hike & Fountains

Tonight we decided to go out and do a little exploring of Bentonville. Bentonville is where Jared works, it's basically the birth place of Wal-Mart. They have a town square centered around the first wal-mart store which is now a museum. It's about 30 min from our place & its filled with a little history & a lot of character. In the middle of town square tonight there was a band playing (it was a 12 year girl, her dad, mom & grandpa). Listening were about 15 people. Most over the age of 60 and a couple youngins. It was pretty cute.

We went to a little fountain park & then did a hike. Along the hike there was a stone building. Inside the stone building were LED lights, some black sand in the center and a hole looking up to the sky. As the night got darker and the lights inside the stone building changed colors. I don't know all the science of how it all worked, but it was pretty neat.

So here's some pics from our night. It's amazing how in just a couple hours I take 154 pictures...I might have a problem.


2 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

Those little boys are just handsome as can be! How fun!

Jodi said...

Oh those cute Pippins! I miss you guys! Love the superman swim suit. Don't show Cooper. He'll be jealous.