Sunday we went to the park...yes in the middle of December- and it was beautiful. Parker spent most of the time without a jacket on (of course that's very common for him- but this time I didn't feel bad about it). While we were there Luke feel off the playground. He cried a lot, but I thought it was because I took the granola bars out of his hands...and I still believe that was a lot of the reason. Later that night, I noticed he wasn't really walking - but I put him to bed & decided I'd see what happened the next morning.
He woke up, seemed okay, but again, wouldn't walk on it. He would stand it...just not walk. I am probably someone who takes my kids to the doctor too much- but I like knowing they are okay- and I trust a doctor way more than myself or the internet. That's why I have insurance right?!
Jared got home from his final, stayed home with Parker and I went to the insta care. We waited, waited, took some x rays, waited....
the result...nothing- no breaks, no nothing...which is good- it's now midnight- and he still took no steps today...so what does it mean- what happened to little Luke?!?! I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Humm, curious. I thought for sure you were going to say that he broke it. it must just be badly bruised. Poor guys. I hope he starts walking again soon. Is he babying it? Is he crawling around on it?
Post a Comment