This was a great idea & a fun little party. We each bought 5 of our favorite things....all wrapped up...and then swapped. We all left with 5 new favorite things (well even more than 5 because some gifts had many items inside. It was such a fun night- with so much delicious food & lots and lots of laughing.Remember how I was worried about not feeling the Christmas spirit...last night it was there!
This was our dinner...everyone brought their favorite things...and Chelsea brought coke or diet cokes for everyone, from McDonalds...which is of course way better than the can.Amy made the "holiday spritzer" - 7 up, lime margarita mix, and french vanilla creamer...it was DELICIOUS!
Then there were crackers & dips, a great salad, wings, homeade bread & jams...and so much more...I'm hungry again...

3 comments:
COME BACK!!!! best night ever! seriously, curse you for moving to provo....love you
ps winn is licking the back of my head as I type this. maybe he's telling me to say hello to you? ;)
Well that is just way too fun. I am going to steal that idea right from you! :) Glad you got to feel all cheery and bright!
Too fun! I'm getting geared up for a girls' night tonight. Oh yeah, better get dinner on and get the kids down, so I can get out of here!:)
Post a Comment