We love Parker so much...I can't believe he's 3 already...and even scarier, I can't believe I have a 3 year old. He is really into superheroes and chocolate milk. He loves to wrestle with Luke...and actually Luke loves it to. He loves people and has no sense of "stranger danger". He loves to sing and dance & loves nursery. He still falls asleep every night watching TV or a movie with us on the couch & every night creeps into our room & climbs in our bed.

PARTY #2

Our next adventure...potty training...
Parker had 3 little parties this year- one with my family in Virginia, one with Jared's family in Roy & 1 with our little family (and Dan & Kristi stopped by for presents).
PARTY #1:

PARTY #2

PARTY #3
We went to Pirate Island...."the pirates are a little scary..." all the employees are in "pirate character" and stay that way the whole time. They came and sang to him- he was brave but definitely scared.
RANDOM PICS FROM THE PARTIES:




6 comments:
Parker is so cute and so full of fun!! Pirate or batman-he is adorable. No, I am not prejudiced!!!
So cute! That's funny about the pirates. I can just picture his face. What a cutie! I can't believe you're old enough to have a 3 yr old or that I'm old enough to have a 10 yr old. Where does the time go?:) Love you!
Oh we miss that boy so bad! I can't believe he is three either. Crazy!
oh my goodness!! You have a three year old! They are both growing up so fast and so cute! I sure miss you! Vagner keeps asking when we are going to visit, so I hope it is soon! Love ya :)
I can't believe you have a three year old either! Man your getting old! ;) No but seriously looks like he had some good birthday parties! Such cute boys!
Wendy, I miss you :( BUT it looks like you are doing well. What cute boys you have and I can't believe he is three already! Where does the time go. We need to meet you down in SLC and go have a girls night!
Post a Comment