Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day & Tandem Bikes

It was 69 degrees here today & absolutely beautiful. We rented tandem bikes with the Meyers & the Feys and enjoyed a beautiful ride up the canyon.





We stopped for a break at a park up the canyon, while there a tire blew, so Jared, Joel & a few kids rode back down to get the car...here they are...notice how small Jared is compared to Joel...good gosh.

4 comments:

Joel and Tera said...

just a couple of guys with a couple of kids out for a bike ride on a beautiful day...nothing gay about that. Thanks for the fun day.

~adelle said...

Don't you LOVE this weather??? Glad you got out and enjoyed it. :)

Jodi said...

So fun! I like Joel's comment. Did look a little funny at first, until I read the explanation.:)

Melinda said...

So cute! I am glad you are having fun down there. That picture with Jared and Joel is hilarious!