Wednesday, September 1, 2010

$2 Tuesdays

Mandy & I had this great idea...we would go to the $2 tuesday at Thanksgiving Point. $2 to enter any venue. Yesterday was the last day- so we met there at about 10:30- and to our surprise joined the other 500 people who had the same great idea.
Even with the big crowd we had fun- we went to the little farm (only 50 people in line - unlike the dinosaur museum that had the other 450 people). After the farm, we grabed lunch at Chick Fil A and then met Tera at a park in American Fork. The weather has been so beautiful.
I am glad I have a sis in law and a friend willing to hang out...thanks guys!!



Baby Luke update:
Monday he went to the allergenist for allergy testing- after 2 hours the results came back showing he had a small reaction to wheat, milk & peanuts. He said, it might be contributing to his bad excema or it might not. So he came some strong liquid steriod, told me to give him some zyrtec, keep using the creams, and try a wheat, milk, peanut free diet. Well I am going to try all but the diet for now...see what happens. In a month if he's not any better I will try the diet.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wish I could've joined you guys at the farm.

Kyle and Shayla said...

I hope you get things figured out with Luke, what a process!

Dana Boehm said...

Wheat, milk, and peanuts, huh? Ouch. Hopefully the other stuff solves the problem -- if not, let me know, and I bet I can come up with some good, easy milk- and wheat-free options. Those allergies are so common these days, that I've heard quite a few moms talking about practical food work-arounds.

Jodi said...

Wow! I totally forgot to ask how that went. Well, it's good to know. Hopefully the stuff he gave will help. Cute pictures of Thanksgiving Point. So fun!