Monday, August 30, 2010

A visit from Jodi & Dad

I love when anyone from my family is in town...it's such a happy, busy, fun time. And this weekend was no different. Jodi came & stayed at my new place in Orem & last minute my dad took a trip to Utah too. We had a girls night at the movies (Jared was out of town so my so kinda brother in law watched my boys), hiked, mountain climbed, visited, had a late night run to Cold Stone, and just really had a wonderful weekend. I miss it already!







2 comments:

Jodi said...

Me too!!:( What a blast! Thanks for everything Wen. Love you!

Mandagirl said...

You know, I haven't gotten my camera out in weeks. I think I need to get some photos from you, maybe like one thousand.

Still liking your background? I haven't clicked over for months... "oh, ya, I made this. He he."

Thanks for hanging out with me today. Love it when my days are full.